Well I wasn't expecting that!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED STAR

Reaction score
Clicked on an email from Salon Direct......yet ANOTHER copy of the great 'OLAPLEX' is launched!
Unfortunately, KEBELO have decided to call their 'baby'.....BONDAGE!o_O
After watching a rather bias/dodgy comparison test,
I was then directed to an array of 'Adult entertainment'.....Ooh la la.....:oops:

What do you folks make of their pitch?

I'm not interested. Waited so long for Olaplex I'll stick with what is know. Such a dreadful name too!!

What I find SHAMEFUL....is that they are not ASHAMED of DIRECTLY 'pinching/copying' someone else's hard work!o_O
Of course, there will always be products coming along with 'their version of'....but I HATE IT when they do the whole,
.........Our product is better than their product.......:p:p:p, come see our (dodgy) comparison tests.......

They'll use similar styling,wording and packaging to promote the product, with the hope that the stylist will assume it to be the same or similar....but for a lot less money!:rolleyes:

Stay strong OLAPLEX ADDICTS.....do not be tempted to stray..........:cool:

What I find SHAMEFUL....is that they are not ASHAMED of DIRECTLY 'pinching/copying' someone else's hard work!o_O
Of course, there will always be products coming along with 'their version of'....but I HATE IT when they do the whole,
.........Our product is better than their product.......:p:p:p, come see our (dodgy) comparison tests.......

They'll use similar styling,wording and packaging to promote the product, with the hope that the stylist will assume it to be the same or similar....but for a lot less money!:rolleyes:

Stay strong OLAPLEX ADDICTS.....do not be tempted to stray..........:cool:
Haha so funny:D what will they come up with next :rolleyes: I feel like wearing a T-Shirt that says Theres only One When I go to the wholesalers. :cool:

To be fair, olaplex won't spice things up in the bedroom like this new product will ;)

I really think we should stop giving attention to the whole knock offs situation.

Latest posts

Back