Well Tomorrow is 'the' day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope all goes well babe .........I will be thinking of you.

Take care chin up xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm glad I gave you a giggle, Jo, and I'm off to look at this fella now!

Do what Ruth did and throw yourself on a bed and refuse to move!! The Government needs a kick up the backside to sort out the NHS. If you do end up going to BUPA - enjoy it! More like a holiday resort than a hospital from what my friend tells me!

Best Wishes
Jackie

all the best for the op chuck. HRT isnt that bad, ive been on it since i was 27 (had to have hysterectomy due to fibroids) and im fine with it. anyway all the best pet

god bless you love! Will be thinking about you and sending the good vibes.
xx

Just to let you all know that i just got a text from Jo saying that they have a bed for her! Everyone keep their fingers and anything else they can crossed for her and i'll keep you posted on her recovery. She'll be in hospital for 7-10 days.

Jo,
will be thinking about you and wishing you all the best,
take care,DEBS.x :)

Wonderful news Carole - thanks for letting us know.

wishing you all the very best Jo love Tracyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to let you all know that i've just received a text from JoJo giving me her direct dial telephone number at the hospital. I'll give her a call later on to see how she's doing. I've asked her if she wants the number given out but hasnt responded yet so if she's okay with it i'll post it on here. In the meantime i'll keep you up to speed and i've also asked her what her surname is in case anybody wants to send her a card (she'll be in the hospital for 7-10 days).

Good luck hope all goes well

Latest posts

Back