Wella 12/61 or 12/16

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karstylist

Reaction score
Any thoughts? Needing a toner but I don't know how to use as a toner?! Can you use pastel developers on level 12? Or any suggestions or tricks??

There have been many posts on her on this subject- 12 colours are NOT toners

10/8 10/16 depends wat u are trying to adchieve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 series should never be used as toners. Can use the 10 line with pastel as a toner - 10/16 is very popular x

Any thoughts? Needing a toner but I don't know how to use as a toner?! Can you use pastel developers on level 12? Or any suggestions or tricks??

You started two threads on the same subject, hopefully everyone's answers on the other one helped you out.

I'm sorry but I'm beginning to wonder if your actually a hairdresser! Someone answered this earlier on another thread your referring to a level 12 again when another geek said to you highest is a level 10 as far as base level goes and a another also told you not to tone with the a high lift tint! I wrote on the bottom if the tread that you haven't listened now you have started a new thread asking it all again! Why are you not listening or do you just not understand! if you was a hairdresser you would understand all that it's basic stuff!

Looking at your posts it looks like you've now asked this 3 times.

Your looking for someone to give you the answer you want to hear.

The correct answer isn't 12/16 or 12/61 it's neither! There are no hints and tips as it's not recommended to do anything you have suggested.

If you are a hairdresser I suggest some training in these areas of colouring.

When you say toners you say about a level 12 do you mean the hair is a level 12 that needs toning or are you saying about using a 12 series to tone ? As you are not listening as others have told you you cannot use a 12 series for toning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wella Koleston perfect is a permanent hair colour with a recently improved formula that is gentle to the hair and will give it excellent shine.

Like everyone else said, using a 12-Series hiLift color on prebleached hair does not lift any lighter! It will put stress on the scalp and hair and might tone it, but if you put just a level 10 with pastel developer on it, you're fine.

Level 12 is not a real level. Its just a hiLift color range lifting up to a level 10 max.

Latest posts

Back