Wella 6/97

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebeccaL

Reaction score
Hi, i have a client who is natural base 6 with 50% white hair.
She has lots of fine highlights lifted to a level 9 blonde and toned with silver toners she has used over lockdown. She would now like to go back to brunette and has chosen wella 6/97. I havent used this colour before and as she is looking for as neutral brunette as possible(no gold) is this the right colour to choose? As i am going over silver highlights should i pre pig first?
Thanks

Hi, i have a client who is natural base 6 with 50% white hair.
She has lots of fine highlights lifted to a level 9 blonde and toned with silver toners she has used over lockdown. She would now like to go back to brunette and has chosen wella 6/97. I havent used this colour before and as she is looking for as neutral brunette as possible(no gold) is this the right colour to choose? As i am going over silver highlights should i pre pig first?
Thanks
If you want a very natural cool colour then 6/97 would be perfect. If you're going to pre pig I'd probably only use a gold. If you used copper, it would leave you with a warmer result.

Thankyou ronray i will give it a go.

Latest posts

Back