Wella 7/43 Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByCharlotte

Reaction score
Client natural base 6 with inch re growth
Colour already is bleach highlights with tint inbetween of 9/7 and 7/3 illumina mixed so more like an 8/73 ish sort of colour

Client likes the look of 7/43 illumina
Can I use this with 6% straight over or do I need to pre pig? Gut is saying not to pre pig but I'm just making sure

Thanks xx

Or would colour touch be a better option?

I would just go over with 7/43 illumina.
Colour touch tone to illumina is different.
Illumina less orange. X

I would just go over with 7/43 illumina.
Colour touch tone to illumina is different.
Illumina less orange. X

Thanks would you add any 6/ or 7/ in as it's going over blonde it's a bit porous from where she used to have bleach before the tint x

Thanks would you add any 6/ or 7/ in as it's going over blonde it's a bit porous from where she used to have bleach before the tint x

If u mix 7/43 alone it would come out more vibrant but hold in better.

U could add 7/3 in instead if the 7/

On pic below she was blonde,. Did 7/43 roots then did 7/43 2 parts 7/ 1 part. Smudging 2 colours together. There was 6 weeks regrowth too.

I think I would have been better adding the 7/3 to it personally instead if the 7/.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406185102.518843.jpg

I had bleach blonde hair and liked the look of 7/43 so my boss suggested we used 7/0 and 7/43 with pastel toner and it was fine faded a lot because we didn't pre pig it but the out come was really nice and lasted about 3 weeks before going really light

Hi! Meant to be doing the 7/43 tomorrow. Still not sure whether to use on own with 20vol, add some 7/3 In or 7/ ??? But she has now sent me this pic...?
I'm thinking it's more of a 6 than a 7 ahh don't know what to buy now.
What are your thoughts?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408291198.815305.jpg

So you are both talking about putting bases in with your tint instead of pre-pig am I right? X

I think you are really over analysing this! Just use 7/43 Kp for roots
And 7/43 for mid lengths and ends x

If u mix 7/43 alone it would come out more vibrant but hold in better.

U could add 7/3 in instead if the 7/

On pic below she was blonde,. Did 7/43 roots then did 7/43 2 parts 7/ 1 part. Smudging 2 colours together. There was 6 weeks regrowth too.

I think I would have been better adding the 7/3 to it personally instead if the 7/.

View attachment 71220

This should of been pre pigged
You could of used ct 7/43 with 4cms of 0/34 mixed in with your tint all would of been kinder on the hair and would hold better x

I don't personally think that picture looks like a 7/43 Hun its a level 8 to start with I think it looks more like a 8.04 O'loreal majirel which is light natural copper blonde x

I'm lost.... Why would you mix 6/ 7/ or 7/1 into any of this!

Pre pig if needed then apply target shade.

I agree more like and 8-even half 7 half 8.

I don't personally think that picture looks like a 7/43 Hun its a level 8 to start with I think it looks more like a 8.04 O'loreal majirel which is light natural copper blonde x

Have looked at 8.04 online looks lovely and I agree more like the colour, is this ok to mix with 20vol? Don't use loreal a lot just on my nan who is 100% white x

Have looked at 8.04 online looks lovely and I agree more like the colour, is this ok to mix with 20vol? Don't use loreal a lot just on my nan who is 100% white x

Then you need to mix in 8.3 and use 20vol

Then you need to mix in 8.3 and use 20vol

Sorry , I meant I use loreal on my nan who is 100% white and that's the only person I use it on so I'm not that familiar. The client I have had no grey so therefore I won't need to add any 8,3 will I as it's a base
X

Sorry , I meant I use loreal on my nan who is 100% white and that's the only person I use it on so I'm not that familiar. The client I have had no grey so therefore I won't need to add any 8,3 will I as it's a base
X

I will need to use 20vol on roots as she is a base 7. Can I use 20vol through ends also? Or do loreal have a 10vol? As I know wella doesn't

I think you are really over analysing this! Just use 7/43 Kp for roots
And 7/43 for mid lengths and ends x

Opps! ment 7/43 colour touch for mids and ends x

I'm lost.... Why would you mix 6/ 7/ or 7/1 into any of this!

Pre pig if needed then apply target shade.

I agree more like and 8-even half 7 half 8.

Yes I thought the same! X

I will need to use 20vol on roots as she is a base 7. Can I use 20vol through ends also? Or do loreal have a 10vol? As I know wella doesn't

You said your client was a base 6 Hun so you would need 30vol for roots!
Not sure if dialight have 8.03 il check if so use this for lengths
And no you won't have to add 8.3 as there is no grey present x

You said your client was a base 6 Hun so you would need 30vol for roots!
Not sure if dialight have 8.03 il check if so use this for lengths
And no you won't have to add 8.3 as there is no grey present x

Do you mean 8,04 in dialight? X

Latest posts

Back