Wella advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neater

Reaction score
Hi I have a new elderly client. Hair about 4" long all over, fine, a bit frizzy mid length/ends. Has been box dying with revlon 8. She has 1" regrowth 20% grey level 7. Ends faded to a 9. She wants KP 9/73 all over. So I thought I'd do roots KP 9/73 6%. Then whilst its on do CTouch 9/73 the rest (gonna add protein porosity into it). But my question is I've bought them but noticed on the KP 9/73 it says very light blonde brown gold and on the CT it says very light brunette gold blonde. Why are they named differently? And on the colour chart they are slightly different in colour. How do I ensure even coverage, no banding? Also I have a porosity spray for lengths and ends, can I spray before adding the CT, do I dry in and will it affect coverage? Thanks in advance for any help

Oh just realised the CT is deposit tone only hence no blonde lifting needed. Doh! But still how do I get even coverage with the two slightly different? Or should I take the KP through with pastel as its porous hair? Thanks

Latest posts

Back