Wella blondor multi blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xamyx

Xamyx
Reaction score
Is it ok to use 9% with blondor multi blonde powder? Or would this be too damaging to the hair? Using double the peroxide to bleach (1:2 ratio)

I'm using it on a 6/7 base, and want to achieve as light as possible.(will tone after)

Would the blondor creme achieve more lift? I know this can only be used with no more than 6% but just not too sure about the multi blonde powder. I already have the powder but am thinking about trying the cream what do you recommend is best and how does it differ?

Also what do you recommend is better the cream with 1:1 ratio or the cream with 1:2 ratio? I know the 1:1 would be thicker aplication but what is the difference with the end colour result?

Apologies for all the questions but will be greatfull for any advice :)

You can use 9% with it, but only in foils, not on the scalp.

However, if she is a base 6 you will only need 6% to lift it to a 10 anyway x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Totally agree. I don't use the granules but I do use the blondor powder and cream lightener. It's personal preference. The granules contain one persulfate and the powder two persulfates. I'm pretty sure they have the same amount of lift though. On the scalp, I only use 6%.

I've a new client who has been bleaching her own hair with blondor cream lightener and 12% - and I'm not sure if this is due to the bleaching with such a high vol every three to four weeks but she has what looks to me like scarring and thickening of the scalp. And obviously loads of breakage.

I do a lot of bleaching and love it, but I have great respect for lightener and am aware that we have to be in control at all times hence why low and slow!!

Totally agree. I don't use the granules but I do use the blondor powder and cream lightener. It's personal preference. The granules contain one persulfate and the powder two persulfates. I'm pretty sure they have the same amount of lift though. On the scalp, I only use 6%.

I've a new client who has been bleaching her own hair with blondor cream lightener and 12% - and I'm not sure if this is due to the bleaching with such a high vol every three to four weeks but she has what looks to me like scarring and thickening of the scalp. And obviously loads of breakage.

I do a lot of bleaching and love it, but I have great respect for lightener and am aware that we have to be in control at all times hence why low and slow!!
Hi,
I'm new to Wella Blondor cream and have got it especially for a client who has been bleaching all over to white for years at home now wants me to do it in the salon. I'm a little concerned about the amount of lift I will get. Have you had any problems with lift and will I get it white blonde with one application. I have done very few scalp applications with bleach so am a little unsure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. X

I used blondor lightening cream this week for the first time,my clients a base 7 and it lifted amazingly!!take small sections I left mine to develop for 45mins and was a very pale yellow then I toned afterwards,really lovely product to use x

I used blondor lightening cream this week for the first time,my clients a base 7 and it lifted amazingly!!take small sections I left mine to develop for 45mins and was a very pale yellow then I toned afterwards,really lovely product to use x
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. That's great to know. I haven't used a cream bleach on the scalp before and getting the hair to lift with 6% as much as I needed was a concern as I don't want to do too many chemical processes on it. Trouble is the client in question, whilst lovely, has been doing her own hair at home for years with a no rules apply attitude. Its good to know that the lifting isn't an issue. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. That's great to know. I haven't used a cream bleach on the scalp before and getting the hair to lift with 6% as much as I needed was a concern as I don't want to do too many chemical processes on it. Trouble is the client in question, whilst lovely, has been doing her own hair at home for years with a no rules apply attitude. Its good to know that the lifting isn't an issue. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Blondor cream is fab to use!! I love it! They put emollients in it to help sooth and protect scalp and you can feel it in bowl and brush before you wash them. Lifts really quick too. Take lots of fine sections and you will be fine!

Blondor cream is fab to use!! I love it! They put emollients in it to help sooth and protect scalp and you can feel it in bowl and brush before you wash them. Lifts really quick too. Take lots of fine sections and you will be fine!
Cheers

Thankyou to byKaty and Hailskay for your advice. Have used Blondor cream today and it's brilliant. Lifted quickly and evenly. I'm really pleased. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back