Wella Blondor vs L'Oreal bleach

keeva101

I have always worked with Wella Blondor and can't fault it but just wondered what do you think in comparison is the best all round lightener and why?

xXcharleyXx

I've always used wella and sworn by it for everything, only using matrix currently because I teach with it so its easier than having a brand in the college then different in salon, but best bleach I've ever used is loreal platinium, expensive but well worth the money

Overall blondors a good range but loreal platinum is really lovely and leaves the hair feeling really good

Tigi true light all the way! No yellow results unlike wella

I'm using this now
Finished putting foils in and checking the back it still yellow.....

Damn I knew it would go yellow but was the only bleach I had at home well I had blondeme lol

Attachments

There's a new loreal one that's amazing! Infintium or something :s lol begins with an I anyway but total white result!

There's a new loreal one that's amazing! Infintium or something :s lol begins with an I anyway but total white result!
Yes I used it

I kind liked it damn I have it in my bag I just forgot about it grrrrr annoying

It's been over a hour and still yellow lol
I'm about to do like a friend once put straighteners in the foil to heat up hahaha

Theden

I'm about to do like a friend once put straighteners in the foil to heat up hahaha
Jesus christ !! I give up

People that do this shouldn't be hairdressing! There a danger to them self!

What I made a joke.. Didn't u see me hahah

My friend does it.. I never done tho.. This hair is just taking so long I will have to rinse off now.. As been over 50m

People that do this shouldn't be hairdressing! There a danger to them self!
Some people do.. Look on YouTube there's a hairdressing teaching how
to do foils in 10mins xd
He uses straightness to heat up

PUT THE STRAIGHTENERS DOWN!!!

I love platinum pink and blue for on scalp and gentle lifting but the Infinite Platine is the best bleach I have ever used for colour corrections. Lifts up clean and evenly on previous coloured hair, is brilliant for bleach bathing and "industrial hair"

Theden

I love platinum pink and blue for on scalp and gentle lifting but the Infinite Platine is the best bleach I have ever used for colour corrections. Lifts up clean and evenly on previous coloured hair, is brilliant for bleach bathing and "industrial hair"
I haaaaaated that bleach I sent it back and stuck with platine and platinium x

I haaaaaated that bleach I sent it back and stuck with platine and platinium x
Am I being a dumb ass?? I thought platine was the new one?? Lol xx

Theden

Am I being a dumb ass?? I thought platine was the new one?? Lol xx
Platine precision and platifiz precision are the old ones infinie platine is the new one hun I always get them mixed up x

I never said I would use it I just made a joke come on.....

Theden

Platine precision and platifiz precision are the old ones infinie platine is the new one hun I always get them mixed up x
Ahhhhh..I've only been using loreal 2 years. Was Aveda previously