Wella caramel toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discohair

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks can anyone please tell me of a wella toner that when put on bleach (lifted to yellow) deposits a lovely caramel, thanks x

Thanks for your prompt response bluerinse, you really are a star!

Bluerinse, when you suggested 7/37 for caramel toner, is that colour touch? Sorry i've just changed over to wella! Also can you use koleston to tone, with 3% or less x

Bluerinse, when you suggested 7/37 for caramel toner, is that colour touch? Sorry i've just changed over to wella! Also can you use koleston to tone, with 3% or less x

I use koleston with pastel x

Oo really blue? why?? I've always used colour touch is koleston better?? X

I found it better for toning with pastel that's what it's designed for :) was never a fan of colour touch personally x

I found it better for toning with pastel that's what it's designed for :) was never a fan of colour touch personally x

Ok I'll have to try. I'm still trying out matrix anyway so may not use either soon if I like matrix :) got a lady whos old hairdresser uses matrix colour graphics with 22 spearmint. What's that like??? Xx

Ok I'll have to try. I'm still trying out matrix anyway so may not use either soon if I like matrix :) got a lady whos old hairdresser uses matrix colour graphics with 22 spearmint. What's that like??? Xx

Spearmint kills red tones, and it'll be very light x

Latest posts

Back