Wella colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve got a client who had KP 55/46 for the last 8 months and now wants to go for lighter caramel brown, I’m thinking it would be better to go for basic brown first (neutral tone) but she doesn’t want it dark, she’s naturally level 7, minimal greys, she previously had bleach (before I did her hair) so I’m bit nervous to put bleach highlights in to lift out the red,
What would you do??
go from red to caramel, or use bleach/colour or just a basic brown first? Any colour formulas would be appreciated?
thanks

Hi, I’ve got a client who had KP 55/46 for the last 8 months and now wants to go for lighter caramel brown, I’m thinking it would be better to go for basic brown first (neutral tone) but she doesn’t want it dark, she’s naturally level 7, minimal greys, she previously had bleach (before I did her hair) so I’m bit nervous to put bleach highlights in to lift out the red,
What would you do??
go from red to caramel, or use bleach/colour or just a basic brown first? Any colour formulas would be appreciated?
thanks
Personally I’d use 1 part blondor powder or granules + 4parts pastel.
this is Wella’s recommended way of removing colour before the colour renew came along.
your other option would be a colour remover, but is a longer process.

Personally I’d use 1 part blondor powder or granules + 4parts pastel.
this is Wella’s recommended way of removing colour before the colour renew came along.
your other option would be a colour remover, but is a longer process.
Thank you, yes typically she wants it done before Christmas and I just don’t have the time for anything more!

Latest posts

Back