Wella Colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
So looking for Wella colour ideas to get from bleach blonde level 10, (short hair) to the picture attached, natural level 7 with lots of grey at temples and then some grey scattered throughout, an inch worth of roots,
As this is a warm colour I’m thinking wouldn’t need to pre pig the hair first, but what formulas would you suggest?

I thought maybe colour touch 7/75 with touch of 7/4 as don’t want it too dark, or will this look too red?
Or should I go for Koleston?

Attachments

• D865671F-4DD5-4312-BDD4-15EE103D0BB6.jpeg
    D865671F-4DD5-4312-BDD4-15EE103D0BB6.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 0
So looking for Wella colour ideas to get from bleach blonde level 10, (short hair) to the picture attached, natural level 7 with lots of grey at temples and then some grey scattered throughout, an inch worth of roots,
As this is a warm colour I’m thinking wouldn’t need to pre pig the hair first, but what formulas would you suggest?

I thought maybe colour touch 7/75 with touch of 7/4 as don’t want it too dark, or will this look too red?
I would prepig for the fact that you're dropping more than 2 levels and you're having a big change of tone.
Even if you just fill with gold.
Going from a 7 to a 10 you remove yellow and orange. So that's what needs to be replaced when going back down.
Otherwise after a few washes it will lose its intensity and will look flat.

I would prepig for the fact that you're dropping more than 2 levels and you're having a big change of tone.
Even if you just fill with gold.
Going from a 7 to a 10 you remove yellow and orange. So that's what needs to be replaced when going back down.
Otherwise after a few washes it will lose its intensity and will look flat.
Thank you

You can’t jump 3 levels down without a filler. You need to add some warmth back to the bleached hair. Get a semi permanent as a filler

Latest posts

Back