Wella Colour Touch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria1234

Reaction score
Heyy so looking for some advice please!
I currently have blonde hair with 8/1 on my roots as my natural colour goes very warm with any colour! So has warm undertones...
I wanted to do a gentle root stretch and put 8/0 colour touch on the roots and drag it down but thinking maybe I should use 8/1 CT on the roots and then 8/0 CT on the drag down bit (my blonde is warm so shouldn’t go green)
Just to stop the roots from glowing but I would love to get away with just using 8/0 on roots and drag down ?
Is colour touch 8/0 likely to bring out warmth in the hair? Also my natural base is a 7

Thanks guys!!

What depth are your mids and ends?

Heyy so looking for some advice please!
I currently have blonde hair with 8/1 on my roots as my natural colour goes very warm with any colour! So has warm undertones...
I wanted to do a gentle root stretch and put 8/0 colour touch on the roots and drag it down but thinking maybe I should use 8/1 CT on the roots and then 8/0 CT on the drag down bit (my blonde is warm so shouldn’t go green)
Just to stop the roots from glowing but I would love to get away with just using 8/0 on roots and drag down ?
Is colour touch 8/0 likely to bring out warmth in the hair? Also my natural base is a 7

Thanks guys!!
If you add violet to your formula yiu can avoid green hair. You need to distinguish how gold your lightened hair is, to know how much violet you need in your formula.

Thank you my ends are like 9/10

X

This is the colour of my root and my ends but my roots are really golden!! When any colour is applied to them

Attachments

• FC507BE6-F901-4AED-A70B-9CA42020B0D3.jpeg
    FC507BE6-F901-4AED-A70B-9CA42020B0D3.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 42
This is the colour of my root and my ends but my roots are really golden!! When any colour is applied to them
What about 7/01+9/01 colour touch equal amounts? With 1.9%.

Yeah I could try that! Would that be the same as a 8/01?

Thanks!

As close as you can get :)
Okay thanks! What would you recommend using on the middle bit (like the root stretch bit? ) just don’t want it to go karki

Thanks so much

Okay thanks! What would you recommend using on the middle bit (like the root stretch bit? ) just don’t want it to go karki

Thanks so much
Add 9/16 instead of 9/01 that should work.

Add 9/16 instead of 9/01 that should work.
Or use illumina 8/ illumina is violet based anyway, so it will give you a cooler result than 8/0 in koleston or colour touch.

Latest posts

Back