Wella colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny1976

Danny76
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for an advice
Which of the wella is better to cover to cover light blonde hair in order to achieve a natural dark brown hair,KP 4/0 with 6% 1:1or CT 4/0 with 4%??
For a long lasting and good coverage result!!
Thanks

What will you be using to pre-pig?

Fudge orange

Or is better red mousse?

I’d probably use CT rather than a permanent colour as this will last better. Also use a red with some brown mixed in to pre-pig as the undertone of a level 4 is red/brown.

However, are you sure the client wants to go as dark as a 4 from being light blonde?
What sort of skin tone do they have? Do they want a warm rich chocolate colour or a flatter cool colour?
A straight 4/0 could look very matte and for instance, make a sallow skinned person look quite ill.

If the client has been blonde for a while, they can panic when going darker so I tend to take them darker over a couple of sessions with lowlights to get used to their new look. You don’t want to spend ages doing a beautiful rich deep colour to have them (or their annoying partner!) complain and insist on going back to blonde the next day. :eek:

Thanks for your reply,she has olive skin,you are so right!!maybe a level5 would be better,she wants natural brown!!she said

She wants all over colour!so can i put in the colour bowl 2 inches red mix tone ?

So which CT colour do u recommend level 5, chocolate?

5/75 CT looks lovely,light brunette mahogany brown

Latest posts

Back