Wella colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau91

Reaction score
Hi
so I have a client that was Bleach blonde highlights all over She put 5.5 all over her hair with a box colour.
It's very patchy and as you can imagine fading.

She wants a nice rich brown.
I've always used wella so want to stick with that.

Just wondering what you guys would use to create this colour?? I've thought on the lines of 5/77 or 5/71 but not 100% if there's a better colour in CT haven't used alot of CT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220204-202435_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220204-202435_Pinterest.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
5/77 is one of my absolute favourites! I used to call it bitter sweet chocolate! 😂
I'd add in some 5/73 if you want a really rich warmth.

I was thinking of putting a bit of 5 base with it just to help it hold? Do you think good idea?

Do you think 5/77 is close match did look at 5/71 but wasn't sure.

5/71 is probably more like the photo, but how light are the patches? Because if they're any lighter than a 7 you need a warmer colour in the mix to stop it from looking flat and drab.
The patches may end up looking hollow compared to the areas that are already saturated with the 5.5 she put on.

Yeah that's my worry they are about a 7 in in places. I really liked 5/71. Did wonder would I have to prepig the hair.

5/71 is probably more like the photo, but how light are the patches? Because if they're any lighter than a 7 you need a warmer colour in the mix to stop it from looking flat and drab.
The patches may end up looking hollow compared to the areas that are already saturated with the 5.5 she put on.
Would you recommend I could do kp 5/71, 5/0 and maybe a bit of 5/73?

5/77 is one of my absolute favourites! I used to call it bitter sweet chocolate! 😂
I'd add in some 5/73 if you want a really rich warmth.
Could you 6/73 instead of 5/73?

Could you 6/73 instead of 5/73?
But that wouldn't give you the coverage you need on the lighter patches to even it all out to a level 5?

Latest posts

Back