Wella coppers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reide

Still in Training
Reaction score
Hey all. I have been consistantly struggling with wella coppers. I have noticed they never have much punch to them. Its either too bland or not enough depth. If I add depth it seems to dull out the copper tones. I would love to see some examples of wella coppers and what you did to achieve the result. I have had to tone most coppers with another brand and this is not ideal.

Hey all. I have been consistantly struggling with wella coppers. I have noticed they never have much punch to them. Its either too bland or not enough depth. If I add depth it seems to dull out the copper tones. I would love to see some examples of wella coppers and what you did to achieve the result. I have had to tone most coppers with another brand and this is not ideal.
What are you using?
Can you give an example of a scenario of a client and shades used just so I can picture what's going on.
I never had much of an issue with the reds or Coppers to be fair. The purples was always something I struggled with.

Latest posts

Back