Wella coverage question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmadon6

Reaction score
Has anyone had trouble with 77/0 wella coverage on grey, really frustrating me

What's happening? Is it not covering at all? Or is it just leaving transparency? Is it 100% white?

I'm having trouble with all koleston covering white its so transparent

It’s very white round hairline and temples!! But just seems so translucent

I put some highlights through it last time,as she wants to start going slightly lighter but not sure what’s best to use for her roots

I put some highlights through it last time,as she wants to start going slightly lighter but not sure what’s best to use for her roots
This sounds outrageous probably, but have you tried 7/0 instead? I know in theory it doesn't make sense, but I have a client who for some strange reason doesn't cover very well with the double bases, yet always covers with the single bases. Illumina also offers 100% coverage with just base shades, and gives a lovely finish.

I haven’t know, I may try that, due to do her hair Thursday, it use to cover fine with the old wella, then once they changed it, had this

ive never had any trouble with it covering.

Do you use welloxon developer?

How are you measuring your mixture? I always weigh my colour.

Is the hair fully saturated when its developing and being left the the full development too?

Yes do all the above! Just been since the change

I haven’t know, I may try that, due to do her hair Thursday, it use to cover fine with the old wella, then once they changed it, had this
You could also add 1-2 grams less developer to your mix, this also helps keep the mixture in place when it's applied.

Latest posts

Back