Wella FuturA Hood Dryer installation instructions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solohair

Reaction score
I have just purchased a second hand Wella FuturA Wall Mounted Hood Dryer and having trouble installing it. Does anyone have any installation instructions manuals that they could email me please or even give me some pointers how to install it. The arm attaches to the wall but I cannot get the arm to move up or down at all. It's stuck solid. I am sure there is someway of adjusting it but cannot fathom it out. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried the internet for installation instructions but can't find any on there.

Thank you

I have just purchased a second hand Wella FuturA Wall Mounted Hood Dryer and having trouble installing it. Does anyone have any installation instructions manuals that they could email me please or even give me some pointers how to install it. The arm attaches to the wall but I cannot get the arm to move up or down at all. It's stuck solid. I am sure there is someway of adjusting it but cannot fathom it out. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried the internet for installation instructions but can't find any on there.

Thank you
Ive just bought one too and am having the same issue! Can't find instructions anywhere, that arm must move up and down?? Hope someone can help!

Ive just bought one too and am having the same issue! Can't find instructions anywhere, that arm must move up and down?? Hope someone can help!
I got mine sorted in the end. You need a size 5 allan key to adjust it. The resistance on the arm doesn't actually really work until you get it installed on the wall so you need to do that first. The allen key is poked up into the elbow of the arm and there is a little slot for the allen key and you turn to adjust it. You just keep adjusting left or right descending on how much resistance you need to make it stop in the right place. There is also another height adjuster you can do with the allen key in the arm above too but that hole is more obvious where to poke the allen key. The one in the elbow isn't visible and you poke the key past the shiny silver band and you will find the hole! Its tricky but got mine sorted and really pleased with it. Good luck!!!

I got mine sorted in the end. You need a size 5 allan key to adjust it. The resistance on the arm doesn't actually really work until you get it installed on the wall so you need to do that first. The allen key is poked up into the elbow of the arm and there is a little slot for the allen key and you turn to adjust it. You just keep adjusting left or right descending on how much resistance you need to make it stop in the right place. There is also another height adjuster you can do with the allen key in the arm above too but that hole is more obvious where to poke the allen key. The one in the elbow isn't visible and you poke the key past the shiny silver band and you will find the hole! Its tricky but got mine sorted and really pleased with it. Good luck!!!
Thank you so much! X

Latest posts

Back