Wella help? Balayage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise1988

Reaction score
Hi I have a client who is currently a bright red head (I’ve told her not to colour for a few weeks!) and wants to go for a balayage (I know normally this would take a few sittings) but I’m going to use the blondes mainly made up of extensions. If I take her to a base 5 would I still need a green to knock out the warmth? Im using wella, I couldn’t get hold of 5,2 I have 5.81 but in illumina colour or am I best with Koleston? Also am I right in thinking I can mix illumina and koleston?
I’m Moblie so any help would be great thank you

Hi I have a client who is currently a bright red head (I’ve told her not to colour for a few weeks!) and wants to go for a balayage (I know normally this would take a few sittings) but I’m going to use the blondes mainly made up of extensions. If I take her to a base 5 would I still need a green to knock out the warmth? Im using wella, I couldn’t get hold of 5,2 I have 5.81 but in illumina colour or am I best with Koleston? Also am I right in thinking I can mix illumina and koleston?
I’m Moblie so any help would be great thank you
You shouldn't mix Illumina with Koleston as their make up is different.
Illumina offers a more sheer coverage, whereas kokeston gives a more opaque coverage. So kokeston would be a better option of the two. But colour touch would be an even better option.

You shouldn't mix Illumina with Koleston as their make up is different.
Illumina offers a more sheer coverage, whereas kokeston gives a more opaque coverage. So kokeston would be a better option of the two. But colour touch would be an even better option.
Amazing thank you!!

Latest posts

Back