Quantcast

Wella help for vibrant coppery hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Chelsxo

Reaction score
That’s okay, thanks for helping!

Still a halo of highlights do you mean? I was thinking I may go 7/34 this time or 7/34 + 7/4.. like you said before I could always intensify it more With the 7/4 next time!

would you tone with 8/43 instead of relights /34?
Thanks again! X

ronray

Reaction score
That’s okay, thanks for helping!

Still a halo of highlights do you mean? I was thinking I may go 7/34 this time or 7/34 + 7/4.. like you said before I could always intensify it more With the 7/4 next time!

would you tone with 8/43 instead of relights /34?
Thanks again! X
Yeah you could still do the halo of highlights. But you could after the highlights, put the 7/43 on all over. You'd still get the multi tone effect but it would be subtle. Or you can put your base 7/43 +7/4 on with the halo of highlights and then tone the highlights with 8/43 if you want the highlights to pop more

Chelsxo

Reaction score
Thank you! So I attempted the halo today in a little gap I had.. but didn’t look much like a halo once they were in.. do I need to go more at an angle at the front? Rather than along the part?
Also I forgot to mention my client has bangs/a ‘peekaboo’ fringe and also layers.. will the halo still work? Do I need to pop a couple foils underneath?

thanks again! X

Attachments

ronray

Reaction score
If it's easier then just do half Head of highlights, but doing the halo, just means you can cover the same amount of hair with out taking so many sections. You need to start on a sharper angle and keep the foils flowing in one direction. It looks like you've got them splitting.

Chelsxo

Reaction score
Perfect thank you! Would I start more at the front of the head on an angle and work my way around without it being in a parting? X

Latest posts