Wella help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a good combination! I always add some N on my toners to “stabilise” it a bit, also remember that the N series in Redken SEQ are quite cool comparing to Wella which are more neutral or even a bit warm. Also 9VG has more pigment than 10VG and it’s always a good idea to mix some clear with it, I always feel like the 9VG is quite strong. If the hair lifts really well after bleaching and you are worried it might come out too ashy, a little tip I always use is adding a drop of 9AA in the formula. 😊

That’s a good combination! I always add some N on my toners to “stabilise” it a bit, also remember that the N series in Redken SEQ are quite cool comparing to Wella which are more neutral or even a bit warm. Also 9VG has more pigment than 10VG and it’s always a good idea to mix some clear with it, I always feel like the 9VG is quite strong. If the hair lifts really well after bleaching and you are worried it might come out too ashy, a little tip I always use is adding a drop of 9AA in the formula. 😊
Also don’t panic when you see how dark the colour goes while processing and leave it for the full 20min. It will be dark when you wash it off as well. You will be able to see the full result when completely dry.

Also don’t panic when you see how dark the colour goes while processing and leave it for the full 20min. It will be dark when you wash it off as well. You will be able to see the full result when completely dry.
Excellent, thank you

Latest posts

Back