Wella illumina/ colour touch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I currently have a client I bleach her roots to level 10 then tone with wella illumina equal 10/16 & 9/60 & pastel.

I use olaplex with the bleach just trying to do the most gentle service on the hair.

Is there anything you would recommend that’s even more gentle on the hair but with simiar/ same results?

I haven’t used a lot of wella but I think the colour touch is kinder to the hair? Is there any colours anyone would recommend from this line? To tone with

Or any one tried the Shinefinity? I don’t know too much about this would this be mixed to the illumina after bleaching? Is there a recommended one I could use instead of one of the above colours 1:1:1 (with pastel?) & how long is this left on or would it be the same as when you apply toner- done by eye? 🙂

I currently have a client I bleach her roots to level 10 then tone with wella illumina equal 10/16 & 9/60 & pastel.

I use olaplex with the bleach just trying to do the most gentle service on the hair.

Is there anything you would recommend that’s even more gentle on the hair but with simiar/ same results?

I haven’t used a lot of wella but I think the colour touch is kinder to the hair? Is there any colours anyone would recommend from this line? To tone with

Or any one tried the Shinefinity? I don’t know too much about this would this be mixed to the illumina after bleaching? Is there a recommended one I could use instead of one of the above colours 1:1:1 (with pastel?) & how long is this left on or would it be the same as when you apply toner- done by eye? 🙂
What developer are you using with the blondor and how long are you developing for?
You can use colour touch 10/6 + 9/16 to tone instead?

Thank you for your reply, I usually use 6% but the last time I actually used 4% & left on for around 45 minutes. It was really orange when washed out- in the end I had to put toner on a couple of times. This still got most the orange out but was a little hint there still but actually looked nice & she liked it.

Im not sure if the developer isn’t high enough as usually it lifts really well or if I didn’t leave it on long enough? Once I checked the bleach development I did think it look like that pale banana skin colour but lifting wasn’t great so maybe I was wrong.

Would you say it’s better to use colour touch? Is it better for the hair? Does it last well?

Latest posts

Back