Wella Illumina peroxide help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ND2304

Reaction score
Hi all,

Client currently has very orange level8/7 hair and wanting to go closer to her natural hair colour of an ashy base 6. In previous appointments she has had both illumina 6/16 and 7/81+5/81 mixed on her natural roots with 6% and both and come out lovely and blended with her roots rather well when they started to come through.
I am thinking of mixing 7/81 and 6/16 to put over her current colour (no natural root present at the moment) and just wondering would I be best to use pastel mixed 1:2 or welloxon 4% mixed 1:1? Her hair is very porous and colour fades fast, which peroxide will give the most longevity? Also would any of these strength peroxide provide any coverage in her natural root when they come through?

Any help appreciated

Hi all,

Client currently has very orange level8/7 hair and wanting to go closer to her natural hair colour of an ashy base 6. In previous appointments she has had both illumina 6/16 and 7/81+5/81 mixed on her natural roots with 6% and both and come out lovely and blended with her roots rather well when they started to come through.
I am thinking of mixing 7/81 and 6/16 to put over her current colour (no natural root present at the moment) and just wondering would I be best to use pastel mixed 1:2 or welloxon 4% mixed 1:1? Her hair is very porous and colour fades fast, which peroxide will give the most longevity? Also would any of these strength peroxide provide any coverage in her natural root when they come through?

Any help appreciated
4% will give coverage to her roots any white hairs. 1.9% gives a good coverage but is less likely to cover any white hair.
If you're using it to neutralise warmth I'd use 1.9%

Thanks so much for replying :) went with 1.9 and it’s come out lovely!

Latest posts

Back