Wella Innosense 0/0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJC

Reaction score
I have a client who is 4 years post cancer her hair has grown back very grey and thin and dull and she’s most insistent she doesn’t want it colouring. I have suggested a we put a clear gloss on to thicken the hair shaft and give a nice shine. She would like it to be permanent so I’ve chosen well Innosense clear 0/0 for two reasons it’s permanent and I felt it would be gentler on her hair and scalp seeing as she’s had no chemicals on it since her regrow. However on reflection after reading about it on the internet this is a clear toner to reduce the I tesity of a colour. Please could anyone advise me about this product ?

I have a client who is 4 years post cancer her hair has grown back very grey and thin and dull and she’s most insistent she doesn’t want it colouring. I have suggested a we put a clear gloss on to thicken the hair shaft and give a nice shine. She would like it to be permanent so I’ve chosen well Innosense clear 0/0 for two reasons it’s permanent and I felt it would be gentler on her hair and scalp seeing as she’s had no chemicals on it since her regrow. However on reflection after reading about it on the internet this is a clear toner to reduce the I tesity of a colour. Please could anyone advise me about this product ?
I would be more inclined to use colour touch /00 with 4%.
KP innosence is permanent, but it will more than likeky lighten the hair slightly because of the ammonia. I believe 0/0 in innosence is actually a blonde booster.

KP innosence is permanent, but it will more than likeky lighten the hair slightly because of the ammonia. I believe 0/0 in innosence is actually a blonde booster.

Even though she’s a natural grey ?

Even though she’s a natural grey ?
Grey hair is a mixture or white and the clients natural hair colour. So if the hair is white then no it wouldn't lighten it. But if there's any percentage of the natural hair colour there then it will more than likely lighten.

For disclosure I do not use this product. However in general:
- Clear/ 10 shades can contain pigment
- They often have more ammonia/mea than darker shades.

If you only want conditioning benefits there is little reason to use a permanent haircolor.

I would also go with colour touch /00 with 4% it will be a little softer on her hair. But also recomend treatments with a oil reflections in between this will maintain the shine to her hair

Latest posts

Back