Wella instamatic developer help needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamFusion

branching out in to the world of freelance
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I want to try the wella instamatic range, the work I've seen with it looks amazing! I'm slightly confused as to why there are 2 developers one at 1.9% and one at 4%.

I get that it is a toner to be used on light hair but don't understand the reason for the two developers, I'm guessing they either give different desired effects or that they are for different levels of blonde?

I've read the wella info and it doesn't specify, if anyone can help that would be great so I have a client I want to try it on ASAP

Thanks guys xxx

The developers are for all the colour touch range bar ct plus.

4% is for intensive reds on virgin hair and coverage of white.

1.9% is for everything else, toning, refreshing blah blah

I used the blue storm today with 4% and it worked well the colour came out better than I expected told my client not to expect it to last long though

I used the blue storm today with 4% and it worked well the colour came out better than I expected told my client not to expect it to last long though

The ocean storm lasted about 4 weeks in my hair it was a pain in the arse i wanted it out by then

The ocean storm lasted about 4 weeks in my hair it was a pain in the arse i wanted it out by then[/

That's pretty impressive longevity though for this sort of shade did you have to cleanse it out?

I just washed it loads in one day!

Latest posts

Back