Wella Instamatic photo pink dream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne0115

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm
New to the forum but just thought I'd post a photo of a client I did yesterday and my experience with wella instamatic . Posted because couldnt find that many myself and all varied in colour .
View attachment 84349

This was on a full head of fresh highlights done the same day, natural base 7 possibly lighter, lifted to just before white as usual . It's my First time using instamatic colours but couldn't believe how even the hair was . This was pink dream Left on for 20 mins and used 1.9 . All round loved using this colour , my only negative is it doesn't go very far and is a 1:1 mixing ratio

Looks gorgeous. Great to see some positive results with instamatic on here.

It is lovely.

I love the dimension it has too cause it was done on a highlights not a scalp bleach.

Did you do the foils fine and back to back or just really fine and packed in? Looks like it'll be realllly blonde once it fades!

That looks lovely, it really suits her 😊 I used pink dream on the ends of my friends hair..she wasn't brave enough for a full head! I agree it doesn't go very far!
View attachment 84360

This is one I did with pink dream xView attachment 84396
Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

sorry its my first time editing and posting a picture :o

It looks perfectly good .I should try this for anew look.

Last edited:
haha what? am i the only one seeing picture of dogs?! wheres the hair?! hahaaa

that is so weird !! just an update it only lasted 1.5 weeks very disappointed :(

All I got was a pic of a dog?!

Me three. Two pics of a dog. what's up with that?

All I can see is dogs

I can only see dogs too!

Hahaha lots of dogs. This keeps happening to me!

Me too. Only dogs

I can only see two photos of dogs !?? Am I missing something here? What's going on x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1431769647.852079.jpg

Instamatic Pink Dream over prelightened hair - I mixed half clear and have pink dream with 1.9%. Left for around 30 to 35 minutes

How long will this last?

Latest posts

Back