Wella instamatic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snmlondonhair

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

Has anyone used pink dream yet?? If so have you got any images of work you've done with it?

We have a lady in on Friday who were hopefully going to get to a base 10 -then apply instamatic pink dream.
Just a little worried as I used muted mauve on a client last week and it went more of a silver apposed to the colour on the swatch -and we bleached her to white blonde before hand. Are they just extremely subtle?

I find smokey amethyst comes out more of a purple. I've used pink dream and it comes out nice. No pictures though I'm afraid. sugarplumfaery might share hers from when she used it on her own

It's quite subtle but really nice
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445287501.057450.jpg

Oh that looks perfect for what my lady wants [emoji7] was it quite an ash blonde before you applied pink dream?

Yes She used to bleach it herself so I did regrowth and lightened mids and ends up a bit more with silk lift ash. I did also add some muted mauve and smokey amethyst too, I also felt the muted mauve just toned it a bit more and made it more silvery then mauve, but the end result worked well.

Great thanks for your help!! Can't wait to try it [emoji16]

I did these. I love it. First one was on a level 8 (I prelightened first)

Second one on a full head bleach level 10

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    989.5 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 130
Iv had it on my hair too :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 108
What level of hair do they recommend for this?

Ohhhhhh they look AMAZING!!!!! Buzzing to try it now [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445425801.103028.jpg
this is pink dream instamatics over level 10 bleached hair. Had to take this from my Instagram account!

Sugarplumfaery is the instamatic queen!

Latest posts

Back