Wella intense red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I did a clients roots on her whites I’ve done it before used 44/65 with 10g 6/0 last time it went a bit to dark so this time I added 55/65 into it so it didn’t go too dark an it’s come out very violet on her roots. What do I do?

I did a clients roots on her whites I’ve done it before used 44/65 with 10g 6/0 last time it went a bit to dark so this time I added 55/65 into it so it didn’t go too dark an it’s come out very violet on her roots. What do I do?
You need to add red if you want less violet but still a red tone, if you want to get rid of the violet then use gold in a darker shade.
The shades that you chose are violet mahogany so I would expect it to go violet.
You may have to remove the tone slightly before being able to successfully deposit the new tone.

As @ronray says. If you look at the colour chart both of your colours are firmly in the violet purple range.
What does the client actually want? Does she want it more of a rich deep autumnal red or did she want a reddy purple? If she wants more red, you’ll need to remove the excess purple tone.

Latest posts

Back