Wella Koleston Perfect development time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMH2013

Reaction score
Hi all,

As a blonde girl living in the middle of Africa, I find it impossible to find either a hairdresser who has a slightest clue about blonde hair, or boxed hair dyes that are light enough. Last time I went home, my hairdresser has kindly written down the exact hair dye formula she uses so that I can colour the hair myself while I'm away - 3 different shades of Koleston special blonde range mixed with 9% developer in 1:2 ratio. She said the total development time is 50 mins, but I have stupidly forgot to ask how long I should wait (or if I should wait at all) between applying hair dye to my roots and the rest of the hair? I'd say my natural hair is about 2 shades darker than the final colour. I'd really appreciate some advice as I'm now back in Africa and have no means of contacting my hairdresser to ask her.

This forum is for qualified hair professionals and it’s against site rules to provide technical advice to a diy client.
There are some excellent hairdressers in Nairobi who should be able to assist you with your dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back