Wella kolleston 5/7

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissajade92

Reaction score
Helli i have naturally dark brown hair which after so long tints to a warm brown colour. I want to keep ontop of it at home myself as appise to paying salon prices, i use the 5/7 in the wella colour fresh. I bought the wella 5/7 permanant colour one but i need a developer to go with it. Any help on which one to use? How much of each do i put in to mix and for how long to leave on? For all over hair colour :) thanks

Helli i have naturally dark brown hair which after so long tints to a warm brown colour. I want to keep ontop of it at home myself as appise to paying salon prices, i use the 5/7 in the wella colour fresh. I bought the wella 5/7 permanant colour one but i need a developer to go with it. Any help on which one to use? How much of each do i put in to mix and for how long to leave on? For all over hair colour :) thanks
Are you covering grey/white hairs?
And are you looking at achieving the same / similar results as you get with colour fresh?

Are you covering grey/white hairs?
And are you looking at achieving the same / similar results as you get with colour fresh?
Very minimal greys, probably no more then 10, its more to refresh the colour permanantly as an all over head. I want to keep the same colour yes :)

Very minimal greys, probably no more then 10, its more to refresh the colour permanantly as an all over head. I want to keep the same colour yes :)
I'd use 10vol / 3%

How much is that of each? Sorry
Hi,
As Ron says ratio is 1:1
How much of each you need to use depends on how long your hair is. If it's long you'll maybe need the full tube - 60ml plus 60ml of 10 vol. You can always make up less and see how you get on, then make up more if you need it 🙂

Latest posts

Back