Wella KP Pure Naturals: do the shades X/01 and X/07 cover as much grey as the /0 and /00 shades?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 153638

Reaction score
For example, you have the 6/0, 66/0, and 6/00 which are good for grey coverage. How would these compare to 6/01 and 6/07? They are all in the Pure Naturals range, but do they offer the same grey coverage?

When, for example, you are advised to add a Pure Natural shade to a fashion shade to account for grey, does that include those ending with /01 and /07?

Thank you. I am sorry to be asking so many questions this week. I promise to give it a break after this.

Thanks again for your help!

For example, you have the 6/0, 66/0, and 6/00 which are good for grey coverage. How would these compare to 6/01 and 6/07? They are all in the Pure Naturals range, but do they offer the same grey coverage?

When, for example, you are advised to add a Pure Natural shade to a fashion shade to account for grey, does that include those ending with /01 and /07?

Thank you. I am sorry to be asking so many questions this week. I promise to give it a break after this.

Thanks again for your help!
Yes anything from the pure naturals range should give you the 100% coverage with the correct developer.

Yes anything from the pure naturals range should give you the 100% coverage with the correct developer.
That is great to hear. I appreciate your response very much!

Latest posts

Back