Wella KP vs Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belle0818

Reaction score
Hello I’m new here :) needing a little help as I have just graduated school a couple months ago.. sadly I didn’t get the best color education due to COVID and not going to the best school... (besides the point)

I am wanting to tone my blonde level 9/ 10 client with Wella illumina which I have used before and love! The formula I was planning on using was 10/36 (20g) +8/38 (10g) +10/1 (5g) with pastel of course but didn’t have 10/36 in illumina is it ok to mix with kp toner?? Or should I just reformulate. Again I just graduated school with not the best color classes ...plz don’t be mean if this is a dumb question lol..thanks in advance!!

Hi there, unfortunately you can't mix Illumina and koleston perfect as they are formulated differently. Colour touch is better for toning. What are you working with and what do you want to achieve? If you want I can help you reformulate :)

Hello!! Thank you so much for replying!! I’m trying to achieve almost a sandy blonde I can attach a inspo pic below ..

Attachments

• AC18D327-360A-431F-A975-ECEEC48586CB.png
    AC18D327-360A-431F-A975-ECEEC48586CB.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 40
Is it the lighter colour on the ends you want to achieve?

Have you thought about using CT 9/97? It's a lovely soft beige. If you wanted a more sandy / golden tone add a few grams of 8/38 :)

Have you thought about using CT 9/97? It's a lovely soft beige. If you wanted a more sandy / golden tone add a few grams of 8/38 :)
Awesome thank you so much for your help!!

Latest posts

Back