Wella Magma help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faefae

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I haven't used Magma before and wanted the opinions of those who have please.

I am doing my cousin's hair over the weekend and she wants to have some caramel slices through her level 2 coloured hair - she has goldwell 5rv (done by another stylist); the ends have colour build up. I thought of using Magma; would this do the job do you think? Or will it come out orange lol, as there is build up of red on the ends I'm worried Magma won't tone :-/

Any help is welcome and thank you in advance x

Anyone can help?

Magma has some lovely colours, ive never used the blonde over a red though so cant help with that sorry! Best bet is to just do a strand test xx

Only used magma /44 /56 /34 on level 2-3-4 coloured hair.. Work very well... Did use /37 on a level 7 coloured hair and came out a nice golden caramel..
Technically i dont think magma was made fir that dark coloured as black.. Ure best bet is a strand test but i wouldnt have high hopes for it.. Which number in magma were you going to use?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Hi, thank you for replying; I'm doing a strand test, but have a feeling I'm going to have to skip magma and do it the good old fashioned way lol

Latest posts

Back