Wella Magma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
magma is not 2 b used on natual hair colour,only dyed dark hair.

Magma can be used on natural hair :confused:
just wondering is there any particular reason why you don't like it on natural hair ?:hug: x

Last edited:
it would worry the hell out of me,it is strict on how to mix it up and time to be on,i think there is far better ones to use!
i found magma comes out better on coloured then natural for some odd reason.
i like blondeme.
i find also with magma it realy drys your hair out!has any 1 else had that with magma???
the more i use it the less i like it.

Last edited:
I have heard the same thing too ,
also for probably the same reasons, reds in Maji contrast works better on dyed dark hair than natural hair too , :hug: x

ahh i dident now maji was like that to.weird isent it! ud think it would be the other way round!
theres no logic sometimes lol x

On natural hair maji contrast red can go a funny translucent wishy washy red colour which I end up adding a red crazy color over it as well .

so I usually just use it on dark dyed hair now LOL x

On natural hair maji contrast red can go a funny translucent wishy washy red colour which I end up adding a red crazy color over it as well .

so I usually just use it on dark dyed hair now LOL x

lol ha :lol:

ha,do you now of any more that do that??? just so i now then!! x

I found maji contrast red and copper to fade quite quickly on hair, I used to have the majicontrast red on my hair and it faded within a few washes so i added a bit of a base colour into it to see if that would hold the colour longer but it never did

i use red magma on my own hair and love it i have a flash through the front of my (dyed) dark hair. i find it fades v quickly tho although it is refreshed easily. i would recommend the blonde magma as a ful head colour, or even full head hlights as it can not give a pure blonde, more of a pink/silver blonde. do u not juts paint ur roots with bleach? i dont think there is such thing as a 'gentle' bleach, not that lifts to the same effect. u could use bleach and magma alternate foils?

yeah that is true!
theres one lady i do and she likes it basicly white! blimin night mare ha!!
she comes in every 6-8 weeks for her regrowth! her nat is 4/0 but she has so much red in it,its hard to get to white.
ive tryed everything incloding magma,nothing i can find gets it to white.
any ideas?????????? x

Latest posts

Back