Wella master colour expert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leezerss

Reaction score
Has anyone here done the Wella master colour expert course? Been accepted to begin the online course and wanted to know everyone’s on opinions on how they feel they’ve progressed after completing? It’s a lot of money so want to know it’s 100% worth it

Hello I have done more than a couple of wella technical workshops over the years, I was employed in a few wella salons so I suppose my boss paid at the time. It was practically learning about the level of lift by your chosen peroxide strength and the effect of your chosen deposited colour, base to reflect ratios or warmth counteraction etc. Using and understanding the colour wheel. Using mix tones to neutralize or boost colours. Etc. This type of education will improve your colouring skills dramatically and give you a deeper understanding of what is achievable.

I did my MCE about 8 years ago and it completely changed the way I colour. similar to what Tyson said but it also goes into the psychology of colour etc.
I would recommend it 100% although I dont use wella anymore (poor reps etc) the theory will always be perfect for any colour brand.

Latest posts

Back