Wella/Matrix colour question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondie82

Reaction score
I had a client just over 3 weeks ago who I coloured with 45ml 5/07 & 15mls 66/0 koleston with color graphics mocha highlights (half head), i wanted to use 55/0 but didnt have any in stock so just went with the 66/0, her natural is around a 5 with scattered greys throughout. Anyway her colour was really nice & she was happy but said next time she mite go a bit darker, shes just booked another colour 4 friday so im guessing shes coming in so soon again to try it slightly darker. Would it be enough to just use the 55/0 this time with the 5/07 or I was also tempted to use matrix colour on her this time, if someone could suggest a matrix combination this would be fab!!thanks!

5nw would be nice :) with 10vol x

Awh thanks for your quick reply blue, would that be SoColor? would 5nw be sufficent enough to use on its own without a base colour? Also would the nw cover over any sections of hair with the mocha graphics highlights on them as im not sure if she wants them covered up or if i have to do them again.Thanks again blue!

NW is in the blended natural Collection, so it's got pre mixed base, yes it's socolor and it covers upto 50% percent but I find I get more! But use 10vol, if going over highlights maybe add 5ml 6w ;0) x

Thanks so much for that Blue,I'll try that out on her tomorrow & see how it goes!!:)

Did my client this morning used 45mls 5nw & 5mls 6w all over & used 10vol left on for 35mins,did roots first then brought through to the ends, colour was lovely but was alot darker that I expected, I think my client thought it was a bit dark too but she seemed happy enough. Did I do anything wrong that would have caused it to have been darker? should I have used 20vol midlengths & ends maybe?

Maybe swap it round do you do more 6w and less NW x

Latest posts

Back