Wella pastels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolin

Reaction score
Out of interest can someone tell me what strength the wella pastels developer is? Been through loads of posts no one mentions it's strength. I have obviously looked on the bottle it doesn't state. I want try a wella toner I have bought the illumina 10/69 kp 10/38 and kp 10/16. I like the Goldwell because of the low strength. Thank you in advance. I tried to delete this so not to waste busy peoples time. So have modified. Googled is 3%.

Last edited:
I think it's 3% I've only started using pastel since joining this forum it's great!!

Its 2.9% to be precise x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

[FONT=&quot]Wella master colorist Eva Scrivo is on the forefront of this new trend[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in hair that combines dip-dyed tones and natural color.[/FONT]

Yes it's 2.9% x

the Wella Pastel that I use here in the USA is a 6 volume, 1.9%. It is almost the same as The Wella Color Touch gentle Emulsion which also is a 6 vol. 1.9%. The difference is Pastel has some more acid value added.

Latest posts

Back