Wella/pre pig help pleaseee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoed

Reaction score
Hiya this is my clients hair she is about a base 7 naturally but we have been scalp bleaching for the last 2 years then toning to be pink.

She has seen 55/65 and loves it, she literally has a few greys...

sooo I was thinking to pre pig her mids and ends obviously as its sooo porous then apply 55/65 colour touch to mids and ends.

with the pre pig would you just use wella perfecton? Only used 5 years ago at salon and we used to put on hair then apply colour straight over the top

As seen on here some people saying could use colour fresh before the colour touch as it would be good ?

Also on her roots would you use 55/65 ct with 1.9 or should I use koleston as want the blend from roots to ends to obviously be as seemless as possible as she will have about 7 weeks natural regrowth

I've obviously told her it will fade quick as it's so porus

Attachments

• IMG_20200717_142218.jpg
    IMG_20200717_142218.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
Hiya this is my clients hair she is about a base 7 naturally but we have been scalp bleaching for the last 2 years then toning to be pink.

She has seen 55/65 and loves it, she literally has a few greys...

sooo I was thinking to pre pig her mids and ends obviously as its sooo porous then apply 55/65 colour touch to mids and ends.

with the pre pig would you just use wella perfecton? Only used 5 years ago at salon and we used to put on hair then apply colour straight over the top

As seen on here some people saying could use colour fresh before the colour touch as it would be good ?

Also on her roots would you use 55/65 ct with 1.9 or should I use koleston as want the blend from roots to ends to obviously be as seemless as possible as she will have about 7 weeks natural regrowth

I've obviously told her it will fade quick as it's so porus
I would use CT 55/65 + 4% on roots, and then use 55/65 + 1.9% on ends.
Pre pig with perfecton if you have it, because that's what it's designed for 😊
BTW your client has great taste! I love 55/65!! There's nothing quite like it!

I would use CT 55/65 + 4% on roots, and then use 55/65 + 1.9% on ends.
Pre pig with perfecton if you have it, because that's what it's designed for 😊
BTW your client has great taste! I love 55/65!! There's nothing quite like it!
Thank you so much

Latest posts

Back