Wella price increase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

locks&shades

Reaction score
Hi, I've been using Wella since I qualified and I stock it in my salon. I am so disapointed by their recent price increase as it is so much, and Im really considering switching brands. Has anyone had any experience of switching from Wella, and can anyone recommend any brands or have any advice? My salon team are very experienced with Wella also, so making the switch would be a big change x

Hi, I've been using Wella since I qualified and I stock it in my salon. I am so disapointed by their recent price increase as it is so much, and Im really considering switching brands. Has anyone had any experience of switching from Wella, and can anyone recommend any brands or have any advice? My salon team are very experienced with Wella also, so making the switch would be a big change x
We did our change over yesterday as we also couldn't absorb the extra cost as a buisness. We've changed to framesi. I've only ever used wella and I'm a little nervous about the new brand. But we had no choice. The numbering system is fairly similar and they have some lovely unique shades, as they make their own colours and they don't make them for any other brand.

Ohh I am dreading this [emoji30] still clinging on to Koleston, the wholesaler I order from have old (discounted price) and new so have just put an order in today.

I trained using wella 10 years ago but up until 2 years ago I had always used different brands in the salons I was in so luckily if and when I have to change over I am familiar with others but I’ve really been enjoying using Wella again and I’ve felt so much more confident and brought out all my training from way back I’ll be gutted to change but I’m self employed buying my own stock I just can’t justify a massive hike in prices

Ladies I work with capital hair and beauty, and it seems a lot of hairdressers are not happy with this price increase nor the change to product Wella are offering training at capital stores for £15 a ticket it’s 2 hour workshop, you get the £15 back in colour vouchers, the colours are meant to be darker/richer than normal. it maybe worth some of you investing time to go along and see what is discussed.

Also why not try and approach your nearest wholesaler and see if you can get some sort of offer if you bulk buy from them. X

Latest posts

Back