Wella relights advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppapig

Reaction score
looking for some advice on Wella relights. I have mid brown hair with caramelish highlights. I want to give them a bit of a refresh and shine up the rest of my hair. I have heard of relights 03 and also 00 (clear) which sound like they would be a good fit. Do you guys agree and and you confirm that if I use 03 that it can not lighten my highlights nor my none highlighted hair. I will be using 1.9 % emulsion. Has anyone used this in similar hair color. Looking for a quick response as was hoping to color in the next 2 hours.

looking for some advice on Wella relights. I have mid brown hair with caramelish highlights. I want to give them a bit of a refresh and shine up the rest of my hair. I have heard of relights 03 and also 00 (clear) which sound like they would be a good fit. Do you guys agree and and you confirm that if I use 03 that it can not lighten my highlights nor my none highlighted hair. I will be using 1.9 % emulsion. Has anyone used this in similar hair color. Looking for a quick response as was hoping to color in the next 2 hours.

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately, the hair professionals using Salon Geek are not allowed to give detailed technical information or colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

Latest posts

Back