Wella slate grey 10/0 and 22/0 help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh542

Reaction score
Hi okay so I've tried this out on pre lightened hair I used 30ml 10:0 and 10/ml 22/0 with pastel but it's come out more blue than grey I'm wanting more a dark slate grey , do I need to bleach the hair again and try a different ratio , I don't want it too light as I prefer darker colours but want it grey dark thanks

Also mixed it 1:2 with pastel

Why did you use those colors? What was she before you did this process? Do you have any pictures?[emoji4]

I used these colours as a cocktail I've read it makes slate grey ? The colour I'm wanting to achieve is the picture

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    305 KB · Views: 59
That's the before and after the slate grey was used

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    920.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 26
Not grey or dark enough

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    777.4 KB · Views: 15
Please help thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    996.1 KB · Views: 6
Why did you use those colors? What was she before you did this process? Do you have any pictures?[emoji4]
Please help could really do with your advice thanks

I can't see any of your pictures only the picture that you wanted to achieve!

I can't see any of your pictures only the picture that you wanted to achieve!

That's after and the before is here
image.jpeg

I don't think you'll have to lighten it again is definitely do either a detox or a quick bleach rinse just to get some of that darkness out!

Try 8-11 and 6-12 equal parts with 3% and leave it on for about 45 minutes but always check the color, I found that color in the search forum!

Latest posts

Back