Wella Straighten It! Opinions welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairgirl31

Reaction score
This is my 70 year old aunts hair, i have permission to post i used the Wella straighten it intense to give her this look, she was over the moon :) I was really happy wit the result , can anyone give me any constructive criticism and their opinions :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 204
This is my 70 year old aunts hair, i have permission to post i used the Wella straighten it intense to give her this look, she was over the moon :) I was really happy wit the result , can anyone give me any constructive criticism and their opinions :)

Here is the after:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 195
Never used it but looks great! How do you feel it is with the condition of the hair?

Never used it but looks great! How do you feel it is with the condition of the hair?

I was hoping you would comment lol, ive been following all your posts! , it felt amanng straight after, but i know sometimes the condition can change after you wash it, so one it had set for 48 hours i went back to check the condition and it felt great, befor eher hair felt like affro carribean hair but afterwards felt like all the cuticle scales were smooth and all lying flat. So happy that its Wella also who made it :)

We've had a client ask for it so I am interested! Thanks for posting :)

Looks amazing! So is it basically a perm? How does it compare to a brazillian blow dry type treatment would you say?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks amazing! So is it basically a perm? How does it compare to a brazillian blow dry type treatment would you say?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah its basically just a perm :), I've never used the Brazilian blow-dry treatment i seen a few posts on here about it though but I love Wella they are the colour house i use so thought id play it safe and go with them. This is the first straightening treatment I've remembered to picture lol

I hope my hair looks like this at 70!!! :D

Latest posts

Back