wella sunlights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
just wondering if any of you hair geeks have used wella sunlights, what the results were like and in what situation would you use them?

Hi,

I used them a few years back. It is a quasi-permanent colour and only works as a lifting product on virgin hair. Any reason why you need to know :green:

just wondering if any of you hair geeks have used wella sunlights, what the results were like and in what situation would you use them?

Hi there welcome to salon geek , Colour touch sunlights is a conditioning semi permanent hair colour with a brightener in for a slight lightening effect,

it gives hair shine and radiance and you can have different tones depending on what colour you choose . You always mix it with 1+2 colour touch intensive creme lotion

It is usually used on natural hair to gently introduce colour to Clients who are thinking about having a brightener to boost their natural colour up a shade or two but nothing too much,

I have never actually used It myself,
but I've seen a lots of stylists who have and they love it ,
it basically just brightens the natural hair colour and gives tone depending what tone you choose without too much commitment ,

Maybe there are some other hairdressers out there who have used it and
and can give us more information,

If in the meantime you want to try it on someone (assuming you are a hairdresser or learning ) you could do some on test pieces first , if you are not a hairdresser I woulds suggest you get it done at your hairdressers
Hope this helps :hug: x

Latest posts

Back