Wella thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55/0 koleston can be mixed with any other colour within koleston range

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Double bases should only be mixed with special mix x

Guys and dolls I need some help.
My rep said they do an opening offer of 85 tubes.

Can you help me cut down?

I have cut down where there are colours either side, eg 8/07, 7/07, 6/07, 5/07. I've not written down 7/07 to order. Although with bases, I have them all.

I've already got 80. That's only Koleston. Not including special mixes or special blondes.

Have you got any colours in your cupboard that's haven't gone down very well?

Guys and dolls I need some help.
My rep said they do an opening offer of 85 tubes.

Can you help me cut down?

I have cut down where there are colours either side, eg 8/07, 7/07, 6/07, 5/07. I've not written down 7/07 to order. Although with bases, I have them all.

I've already got 80. That's only Koleston. Not including special mixes or special blondes.

Have you got any colours in your cupboard that's haven't gone down very well?

It's hard to say which ones don't go. I was with the same company for 8 years and transfered to a few different salons. I found in Cheshire not many people went for reds/violets but we're more inclined for the pure/rich natural and deep browns.

Where when in Bolton it was a lot more reds and violets and Manchester used pretty much everything.

It sounds like you have a good idea of not carrying the full range to begin with and making sure you can mix to get the shades you don't order.

I would recommend maybe getting some mixers my favourite 2 are 0/65 and 0/81.

With the special blondes my favourites are 12/17 12/89 and 12/16.

Maybe think what the majority of your clients are going for at the minute and try and get it to cater for the current business needs and then add more as you get used to what you need.

Other than 0/65 and 0/82 which special mixes are your must haves. I'm not ordering many/any reds so think I'll have to get 0/43 and 0/45

Hi all
I've never used illumina and wanting some formula suggestions.
I have a client who is a natural base 5 and we normally do a level 7 on. She is approx 10% grey just around the hairline.
I was thinking 7/31+7/89 and some 7/0 + 9%? Then gloss with the same formula and CT emulsion ?

I've managed to get Koleston down to 60 colours. Including 4 relights.

I need 85 for the offer.

Which colour touch are your usual go tos?

I don't often use Demi's other than to tone with. But want the option to be able to.

8/73 colour touch is the perfect caramel, definitely get some of that... 8/81 is great for cooling warm blondes. And u use lots of 7/1 or 6/1 for root stretches

Can you get illumina in your deal?

I'm not entirely sure.

As it is a bit more expensive than the rest isn't it?

Yeah it is more expensive but you charge more for it as its a 'premium' colour line! Its so worth it though

I'm not entirely sure.

As it is a bit more expensive than the rest isn't it?
No harm in asking cos I would get some of them in if you can!

So I can get Illumina. And magma too.

Basically spend £500 and I'll get extras back.

I'm not really a 'premium' salon. So not sure I could encourage clients to upgrade to Illumina?!

Ive never worked in a salon that charges more for a certain colour. It's hard because it is more expensive and it gives more of a sheer result, but not everyone wants that.

If you have a superior colour, You have to push it, but its not ideal for everyone's hair

I love the magma blondes! And I use a lot of the reds in colour touch too. The 6/71 and 8/71 also

So I can get Illumina. And magma too.

Basically spend £500 and I'll get extras back.

I'm not really a 'premium' salon. So not sure I could encourage clients to upgrade to Illumina?!

To be honest I've never charged more for it but wella say you're meant to!

Yip my rep says same thing too! You pay more so you should charge more as it's couture colour. They say an extra 5-10 quid per service.

Does anybody know how much of the tone is primary and how much is secondary?
For example: in Lakme`s shades it`s 75% primary and 25% secondary.

Does anybody know how much of the tone is primary and how much is secondary?
For example: in Lakme`s shades it`s 75% primary and 25% secondary.

I think it'd 66% and 33% but not 100% sure

Latest posts

Back