Wella thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody knows for sure?

Thanks guys! You`re awesome!

So is it better to use 4% on colour touch vibrant reds rather then 1.9%?

66/56 must be nice red violet shade but the swatch looks very coppery to me... More coppery than 66/46... What`s your experience? Does it go coppery?

9191083p.png

66/56 must be nice red violet shade but the swatch looks very coppery to me... More coppery than 66/46... What`s your experience? Does it go coppery?

9191083p.png
youd have to try it out for yourself and see. i thought 66/44 looks fairly coppery on the book, obviously, it came out ariel red!

i thought 66/44 looks fairly coppery on the book, obviously, it came out ariel red!
would love to see some pictures :)

Jamie is right, its 66% and 33%.
Wow was reading this thread and you really do know EVERYTHING about colouring!!! Haha. Was wondering if you could help me a little, I'm on my level 3 hair and just trying to fully work out tones in colours so 8.1 ect I know the depth but so confused with tones are all brands diffeeent cos seen a few that are different so in one 2 is cool ash green and in the other it's violet!! Isn't there just one tone chart for all! I'm doing hair which is dark brown anyway with tint of red and grey roots and was thinking a 3.0 would be ok for that?

30 years ago in wella training I was told /00 natural
/0 more neutral
However I think the /0 quite warm anyway !

would love to see some pictures :)
i dont have any clear photos :( ive only used it on two people, one was the client, she never has her hair dried so i rarley get to see it dry, and the other was another stylist who had the colour dulled down because it was too red :p. I can say for sure, that colour touch 66/44 with 1.9% emulsion lasts MONTHS more than 66/44 with pastel. both with olaplex

colour touch 66/44 with 1.9% emulsion lasts MONTHS more than 66/44 with pastel
You mean tha color touch last longer than koleston?

Will the color go lighter when using mixtones? For example if mixing equal parts 55/65 and 0/65.. Will the result be lighter than 55/65 on its own?

Heyy im new to wella wondered if anyone could help im stripping out a box dye from my clients hair with is a base 4 very dark im assuming shes going to turn out quite warm so was going to use colour touch 5.1 as she doesnt want to be warm but close to her natural witch is ashy just not as dark as the box dye sent her can angone tell me if a 5 is going to pull to dark or should i opt with a 6/1?

Thanks

Heyy im new to wella wondered if anyone could help im stripping out a box dye from my clients hair with is a base 4 very dark im assuming shes going to turn out quite warm so was going to use colour touch 5.1 as she doesnt want to be warm but close to her natural witch is ashy just not as dark as the box dye sent her can angone tell me if a 5 is going to pull to dark or should i opt with a 6/1?

Thanks
It's hard to guess what she's going to lift to, and what you'll need to re colour, is there anyway you can do a strand test?
Also consider illumina shades, very cool, 6/16,5/81 and 5/02 are all very cool and great for colour correction.

Thanks

Are you using a colour reducer or bleach?

Thought I'd bump this thread as theres so much info on here it may save people starting a new thread for advice, if someone is nervous or just lurking!

Latest posts

Back