Wella thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I was trying to say I was trying to break up the blonde highlights and then tone it. her regrowth is a 5 but full head of blonde. what colour formulations do u put between ur foils etc...would love to achieve this

Last edited:
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Following
Kind Regards, Ellis :)

I'd say that was more a 7 in between.

I'd use illumina for that, but what tones are you going to expose going from a 5 to a 7?

Has anyone used the ct instamatic clear dust? I've got a client who's hair has been bleached to a level 10 and wants to go 'silver white'. It's so over processed and damaged from her previous stylist I'm worried that if I put any more bleach or permanent colour on it its going to break off. I've shown her 8/81 on the ct chart but that's 'too grey' so was thinking about trying the clear dust just to brighten her up a bit but not sure if it's going to make much difference. Thanks in advance 😊

Has anyone used the ct instamatic clear dust? I've got a client who's hair has been bleached to a level 10 and wants to go 'silver white'. It's so over processed and damaged from her previous stylist I'm worried that if I put any more bleach or permanent colour on it its going to break off. I've shown her 8/81 on the ct chart but that's 'too grey' so was thinking about trying the clear dust just to brighten her up a bit but not sure if it's going to make much difference. Thanks in advance 😊

Its a matt clear...

Try /86 in relights. It'll make it super icy and shiny.

Or 9/16 and 10/6

Or /86 and /81.

Its a matt clear...

Try /86 in relights. It'll make it super icy and shiny.

Or 9/16 and 10/6

Or /86 and /81.

Thank you 😊

I'm going to use blondor tmoz on scalp any tips? It's my 1'st go of it

Which blondor are you using x

Blue tub, that's all I know?

Use plenty of product 6% hair line last. I tend to apply my roots leave on for about 30 mins then go bk over make sure it doesn't dry make sure you re apply I mix mine 1:2 but it's prefrance x

Oh i'd use cream on scalp.

6% 6 and below

Pastel anything above.

Develop for the full 50mins unless you really don't need it

I didn't mean wash off after 30mins i reapply after 30 mins x

Fab thank u, does it tend to dry out?

Fab thank u, does it tend to dry out?

I agree with cams, the cream works best on the scalp and drys out less than the powder for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

Most of the time my regrowth of pre lightener drys round the edges when using powder because of the heat of the scalp once it drys it stops working. With the soft cream blonde it is for scalp but it's only prefrance it's better for the scalp because it has camomile for soothing it also has oil in it. X

Went fabulously :) lifted really nice & clean, did hairline last & went back over all sections when I'd completed intitial application, we then used 9.1 and toned to a sweet grey :)

Went fabulously :) lifted really nice & clean, did hairline last & went back over all sections when I'd completed intitial application, we then used 9.1 and toned to a sweet grey :)

Do you have a pic?

Latest posts

Back