Wella thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went fabulously :) lifted really nice & clean, did hairline last & went back over all sections when I'd completed intitial application, we then used 9.1 and toned to a sweet grey :)

So what do you prefer out of the bleaches you've used not including silklift?

Ooof that's a tough one cams... I preferred the blondor on scalp to schwarpskopf vario definatley, I haven't tried it in foils tho, is it kinder to hair than regular bleaches? Nothing beats silk lift tho lol 😉

I do have a pic love locks it's not a very good one tho lol View attachment 84350this is before it was straightened the light wasn't very good

Ooof that's a tough one cams... I preferred the blondor on scalp to schwarpskopf vario definatley, I haven't tried it in foils tho, is it kinder to hair than regular bleaches? Nothing beats silk lift tho lol 😉

I do have a pic love locks it's not a very good one tho lol View attachment 84350this is before it was straightened the light wasn't very good

I don't find it particularly harsh.

Ooo thats nice. Looks bluish but i think its just the light?

I don't know what colour brand to try 😩
I currently use framesi. Don't like it need a switch pronto.

I want a brand that covers everything and is a good brand and reasonable price

Goldwell & schwarpskopf are reasonable ish... I use colorissimo for day to day bases etc that's quite cheap

Yea the light is wiered

It's driving me crazy :( I want a good brand Astons keep pushing NXT which people are saying isn't very good. Also pushing life colour? Have you heard of that?

It's driving me crazy :( I want a good brand Astons keep pushing NXT which people are saying isn't very good. Also pushing life colour? Have you heard of that?

No I haven't heared of it? Nxt is the same as framesi I heared, steer clear off mood too, the marketing and price are lovley but the colour are terrible lol same for bits 4 hair, colorissimo is a good all rounder but I use goldwell for blonde shades and double bases

Well I'm not going for NXT then if it's like framesi. 👎

I tried colourissimo and it didnt even cover one grey.
Switched to affinage infiniti and its really reasonable and has 100%coverage.
Atm its doing a bumper opening offer with posters, shade charts, 16 colours, leaflets and loads more!
Tried the b red today (highlift red) with 30vol over tinted 4.0 hair and it lidted to a great level 6 intense red.
Still not as good as majicontrast! X
Kind Regards, Ellis :)

Ive been thinking affinage aswell so many to look at though 😩

I tried colourissimo and it didnt even cover one grey.
Switched to affinage infiniti and its really reasonable and has 100%coverage.
Atm its doing a bumper opening offer with posters, shade charts, 16 colours, leaflets and loads more!
Tried the b red today (highlift red) with 30vol over tinted 4.0 hair and it lidted to a great level 6 intense red.
Still not as good as majicontrast! X

How long have you been using affinage? On paper it sounded great for me but I just didn't get on with it. I found it really warm.

Plus my local wholesalers stopped stocking it so another reason not to keep it.

No one local to me stocks it 👎back to the drawing board

How long have you been using affinage? On paper it sounded great for me but I just didn't get on with it. I found it really warm.

Plus my local wholesalers stopped stocking it so another reason not to keep it.

I gave up with the bleach as it never lifted over a warm 8 no matter what peroxide stregnth i used. So stuck to loreals bleaches. Your right ive noticed the warmth to the colours, a pea sized amount of there version of mixed tone .1 seems to subside it. I have been using around 2 weeks now. Ive just used the cool blonde shampoo and conditioner so fab was like using a violet toner!
I find there colours make the hair look almost wet its so shiny! But i have emailed them about the bleach!
Am using b-red red violet tomorro so will update the outcome!

Thoughts on what colours you would use to achieve this? Client is current full head foils level 9 natural base 6 doesn't throw to much warmth either
View attachment 84380

I used blondor for a full head foils today, was going from a tinted 6 on top balyage ombre, warm 9 ends, slightly knackered hair... Was awesome! Where I foiled out the old balyage and put new bleach on old it was all still in lovley condition afterwards! I'm sold!

I use blonder and love it has anyone a pic or shades in wella chart please

I'm thankful someone thought of having this thread. I'm really interested to learn and know about Wella and this thread is perfect for me.

just giving this a bump

Really helped me understand the wella colours alot more thank you! Does anyone have any clear pictures of the colour chart as I can't seem to find any on the Internet?

Latest posts

Back