Wella toner on wet hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiaaale

Reaction score
I'd say my hair is probably a level 9 to a level 10.
I've heard great things about wella toners, so I ventured out to Sally's and got T14 and T18. Now I understand that you're suppose to use Volume 20 with toners but I'm afraid of damaging my hair. Should I still use Volume 20 or Volume 10? and do I use the toner on wet or dry hair? HELPPP PLEASE! :green:

I also have Joico Vera K pak TSB and it's complimentary developer in Volume 20. Both the wella and joico toner are great shade selections. With the above said, should I still use Volume 20 with the Joico toner? again If i were to use Wella toner instead, with Volume 10 or 20 (preventing damage?)

When I see someone posting on Wella's public range such as T14 and T18, I honestly assume you are more of the general public.

And apologies, I don't mean to be crabby, but these toners are not their professional range and anyone can purchase them. At least here in the States our Sally's sells to anyone.

Last edited:
When I see someone posting on Wella's public range such as T14 and T18, I honestly assume you are more of the general public.

And apologies, I don't mean to be crabby, but these toners are not their professional range and anyone can purchase them. At least here in the States our Sally's sells to anyone.

I'm sorry that my post had offended you or anyone else for that matter, however the purpose of these forums are to help each other with their hair needs and hair inquiries? Had I known the proper names for then I'd use the correct ones, but I'm just a regular person with little to no knowledge of these products. And I'd like to know a few tricks up the trade. I don't have a hair license to obtain professional products the joico toner was obtained through a cousin. Hence why I purchased the T18.... they were the only ones available locally. I wasn't expecting to be condescended upon due to my lack of knowledge....

The forums are for licensed professionals, actually. Perhaps you didn't know.

There is no professional names for T14 and T18 as they are more of a public line. No salon would use them. I'm assuming you probably read about them online or youtube. They are big with youtubers :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back