Wella toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybusy!

Reaction score
I have a client who had an Ombre with 5/16 Illumina fading out to a 9/16 on the ends.
12 weeks later it has gone a bit brassy so I need to tone.
What would everyone suggest?
I'm thinking 10/6 colour touch with a dot of /68 at the top and then just 10/6 through the ends!
Am I on the right track?
Would I be best using a nice Illumina and Pastel all over?

I don't see why you can't use Illumina again or your original formula. 3 months is a long time in between. Of course it will be brassy! Clients are always shocked. Toners wash out over time. I get my clients to maintain with coloured conditioners/ colourtouch/ shampoos in between.

I don't see why you can't use Illumina again or your original formula. 3 months is a long time in between. Of course it will be brassy! Clients are always shocked. Toners wash out over time. I get my clients to maintain with coloured conditioners/ colourtouch/ shampoos in between.

I'm going to start making colour jams for my clients now after seeing that video!

Colour Jams? That video? What did I miss?

Colourjams!! Haha!

Colourjams!! Haha!

Don't you think they're a good idea though? And you can get create an mix them.

Theres one where you mix relights and developer with conditioner though and that wouldn't last for the client to use at home.

:) I like it!! Great Idea for personalised home maintenance!

Totally! I get my clients to pop Adore into their conditioner to top up tone. Adore is quite inky so works well

Latest posts

Back