Wella toners for baby lights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktm205

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hoping for some toning advice please. I’ve got a client with natural base about 8 and grown out old bleachy blonde col on length. She wants to brighten it up and add dimension sent the picture below so am thinking whole head fine (baby) lights blondor 6% taken through where needed and more round the face. What would you use to tone it to a nice ash colthat will also brighten the remaining hair? I was thinking 10/16 as she doesn’t want warm blonde and asked about having some dark pieces but Im don’t think this picture has low lights the dark just regrowth or shadow?? Would love to know your favourite cols & toners for these styles :)
Your help and knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ☺️

03654997-ADD6-46A9-A5D4-EF1B7E53F9EE.jpeg

That pic looks like a base 5 or 6 to me with a root stretch and balayage with lighter pieces throughout.

That pic looks like a base 5 or 6 to me with a root stretch and balayage with lighter pieces throughout.
Thanks for your reply yes makes sense what you’ve said I’ve not done root stretch before so feel a little nervous about that...😬
Can I ask do you usually do roots at same time as highlights or separate?

KP 9/81 gorgeous color to tone your blondes

Can you use any kp to tone ? I know you can’t mix the special blondes with anything .. I always use loreal milkshakes to tone - never tried kp

Latest posts

Back