Wella toning or pulp riot hmm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoed

Reaction score
Hi guys my client has had a peachy pink colour on her hair and wants to go to pastel pink or even a violet now

As you can see from photo attached after one bleach it does come out pretty orange with yellow root (after having years of 55/65 on it)

Obviously I am going to have to bleach again but
What would you tone her fresh bleach with to get a nice clean canvas ready for me to get a pastel pink or violet

I love 9/60 and was going to use as toner for roots and was thinking mix with 8/81 which should help with mids and ends where more orange but I just get so worried that yellows will turn green ?!?!

What toner would be best for the orange helpppppp please :)

Attachments

• IMG-20220707-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20220707-WA0028.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi guys my client has had a peachy pink colour on her hair and wants to go to pastel pink or even a violet now

As you can see from photo attached after one bleach it does come out pretty orange with yellow root (after having years of 55/65 on it)

Obviously I am going to have to bleach again but
What would you tone her fresh bleach with to get a nice clean canvas ready for me to get a pastel pink or violet

I love 9/60 and was going to use as toner for roots and was thinking mix with 8/81 which should help with mids and ends where more orange but I just get so worried that yellows will turn green ?!?!

What toner would be best for the orange helpppppp please :)
I'm guessing it will be a pale peachy yellow after another round? So if probably do a strand test of either 10/81 colour touch if that's not quite strong enough add in some 8/81.
I've personally never had a good experience with pulp riot.
I've tried a few times and always ended up re doing it and using Wella to correct it.

Lol, thanks so much 🙏

Latest posts

Back